bmwkraftur.is

BMWKraftur spjallborð
It is currently Tue 16. Apr 2024 18:07

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun 01. Apr 2012 12:45 
Formúlubílstjóri

http://www.nickburcher.com/2012/04/bmw- ... d-bmw.html

Þeir hafa nú gert betur en þetta...

Last edited by Eggert on Mon 01. Apr 2013 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon 01. Apr 2013 22:12 
Formúlubílstjóri

http://www.nickburcher.com/2013/04/bmw- ... -pram.html

PostPosted: Tue 01. Apr 2014 08:36 
Formúlubílstjóri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWITF5fTMs

http://bmwzzz.co.nz/

PostPosted: Tue 01. Apr 2014 23:36 
Búðarkerrubílstjóri

steikt :lol:

Toyota Corolla 1.8 4wd 95'
Kia Ceed 1.6 CRDI 17'
Tóti wrote:
Jæja frekjan þín

~120 í þriðja
~170 í fjórða
~205 í fimmta

Steinþegiðu svo.

PostPosted: Wed 01. Apr 2015 18:39 
Formúlubílstjóri

BMW New Zealand wrote:
April Fool's bluff ends in $50k BMW

A double-bluff on April Fool's Day was no match for a woman who cashed in on a seemingly ridiculous luxury car trade-in promotion.

Tianna Marsh was the first person to try the unusual trade-in offer from the BMW Newmarket dealership today.

The carmaker said it was keeping alive a tradition of April 1 pranks with its front-page ad in the New Zealand Herald today.

The "April Fools' Day special" promised a new BMW to the first person who took their car and the front-page coupon to the dealership.

Ms Marsh was first at the Newmarket car dealership this morning, arriving in her 15-year-old Nissan Avenir.

She was swiftly rewarded with a new BMW 1 Series worth almost $50,000 in exchange for the old station wagon.

Ms Marsh arrived at the car dealership about 5.30am, Team McMillan BMW sales manager Gavin Penfold said.

"It couldn't have gone to a more deserving winner," Mr Penfold said.

The firm had hired security guards, in case riots broke out or big queues caused trouble.

But it seemed most people who saw the ad couldn't believe it, as Mr Penfold said other people seemed to turn up after Ms Marsh arrived.

"When I met her outside, I just acted dumb," Mr Penfold said.

"She said 'I'm here for the Herald competition.' I said: 'I know nothing about it'", Mr Penfold recalled.

As the ad stated, Ms March asked for "Tom" and soon enough, she was a winner.

There were no tears shed for the 15-year-old station wagon.

"There didn't seem to be any emotional attachment to that car whatsoever," Mr Penfold said.

"This year's effort, our most audacious and elaborate yet, is one we're particularly proud of as we believe this reverse April 1 joke to be a world first, especially giving away a brand new car," said BMW spokesman Ed Finn.

"The ad was intentionally vague and definitely appeared too good to be true, but in this case we wanted to turn the tables and reward the first person who was willing to take the chance."

PostPosted: Fri 01. Apr 2016 09:24 
Formúlubílstjóri

Quote:
You'll never have to watch your toddler fall over again thanks to BMW's latest invention.

The car manufacturer has created the xDrive Baby Boots designed to help children under the age of three hold their balance.

Using revolutionary technology, BMW’s unique traction controls sole features adaptive rubber which can react in a tenth of a second to varying surfaces and conditions.

Whether your child is exploring the carpet, ceramic tiles or varnished wood, the BMW xDrive Baby Boots enable perfect weight distribution and maximum safety.

BMW Baby Boots will make sure your tot never falls over again

The boots have been created with a lightweight construction to enable increased flexibility and movement of the foot and extra support as well as an aerodynamic design to improve dynamic movement and mobility.

Using revolutionary technology, the boots help young children to hold their balance

Joss Fülin, Head of Product Fabrication, said: "BMW entered the all-wheel drive segment more than three decades ago, and although this specific technology is still in its infancy, we see potential in the baby footwear category as a growing segment.

"The BMW xDrive Baby Boots provide the perfect combination of practicality and maximum walking pleasure."